In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
USciences Named One of The Most Beautiful College Campuses in PA
University of the Sciences was named to a list of the most beautiful college campuses in Pennsylvania, according to LendEDU, a marketplace for student loans and refinance.
USciences came in number 25 on the list which graded 175 colleges in Pennsylvania. The ranking, which included colleges from large rural institutions to small community colleges, was determined based on the architecture and grounds and the diversity of location and environment.
Nestled in the heart of University City, just west of Center City Philadelphia, the campus is bordered by stately, tree-lined streets and sits adjacent to sprawling, picturesque Clark Park. The ranking also named the central quad as a great place for students, faculty, and staff to spend a nice spring day.
The campus’ mix of historic and contemporary buildings is also a factor in its appeal. With a rich history dating back to 1821, historic Griffith Hall and the D’Angelo Mall preserve the heritage of USciences roots at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and its evolution into a destination for health science education is apparent in the modern technology, leading edge resources, and modern buildings, such as the McNeil Science and Technology Center and Integrated Professional Education Complex.
Come to see USciences beautiful campus for yourself, schedule a visit with our admissions counselors.
Categories: Announcement, Campus, Community