In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- High School Physics Research Camp
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Summer Institute of Movement Science
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Philadelphia College of Pharmacy Alum Receives the Pauline Montgomery Leadership Award
The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA) recently presented the Pauline Montgomery Leadership Award to Kathryn Grandizio- Stephens, during PPA’s 2016 Annual Conference held at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia-King of Prussia on September 24, 2016, in King of Prussia, Pa.
The Pauline Montgomery Leadership Award is presented to the female independent owner, manager, or employee of an independent pharmacy who has demonstrated leadership in pharmacy, politics/advocacy, and community as well as showed involvement in PPA.
Grandizio graduated from the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Sciences in 1998. After starting her career working as a pharmacist for Rite Aid and Giant, Grandizio acquired Danville Pharmacy and became a member of a small, select group of female pharmacy owners.
She strives to give a positive personal experience to every patient at Danville Pharmacy. Whether she is interacting with her customers, managing her staff, or serving in various capacities as a member of Value Drug Company, her leadership shines as an example to all.
She serves as Chair of ValuePAC as well as a member of the Value Drug Regional Advisory Board, and is incredibly generous with support of her local community and beyond.
Founded in 1878, the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association is a professional membership organization of more than 2,300 pharmacists and pharmacy students across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, representing almost all facets of pharmacy practice. As the leading voice of pharmacy in Pennsylvania, it promotes the profession through advocacy, education, and communication to enhance patient care and public health.
Categories: News, Feature Story, Alumni, Awards and Honors, Event, Academics, Research, Academics, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Administration