In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Alpha Chi Induction Dinner
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Pamela Ramanathan has been named director of financial aid at University of the Sciences. She comes to the University having served as the assistant director of financial aid at La Salle University for nearly the past five years.
“I look forward to serving as part of the enrollment management leadership team at USciences as well as developing and presenting financial aid presentations to students who are working toward their future career goals,” said Ramanathan.
In her new role at USciences, Ramanathan will be responsible for administering all of the University’s federal, state, and college financial aid resources—including scholarship programs—that assist prospective, incoming, and current students in financing their educational expenses.
Aside from her time at La Salle, Ramanathan has held various full- and part-time financial aid positions with Drexel University and USciences over the past 20 years. In fact, she previously worked part time as a financial aid specialist at USciences from 2001 to 2010.
Ramanathan, of Blue Bell, Pa., received her BS in information systems from Drexel University and is currently pursuing her MBA at La Salle University. She is also a member of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators and the Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators.