In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Magnifying the Power of Alumnae Donors with IMPACT 100
Harnessing the power of the collective, University of the Sciences has opened a chapter
of IMPACT 100, a group of 100+ women collectively giving $100,000—together having a greater influence
on the future of the University than they could have donating as individuals.
USciences is creating this substantial pool of new money while encouraging women as philanthropic leaders. The university's IMPACT 100 group is part of a national giving program with more than 500 chapters, with funding allocated through an annual grant award process. USciences is the first university chapter of the program.
“We are dedicated to furthering the role of women as leaders and active participants
in the University, supporting its mission through the engagement of women to make
an impact here at USciences,” said Teresa Flick Winslow, P’78, vice president of institutional
advancement at USciences.
The chapter's influence will grow exponentially when the contributions from women are united to create a collective voice in support of the University. Members of IMPACT 100 will have a lifelong connection with USciences; the opportunity to network with other accomplished alumnae, friends, faculty, and staff; and receive exclusive invitations to IMPACT 100 member-only events. Members will also receive a bi-annual newsletter that highlights and recognizes the work of IMPACT 100.
This year’s fund closes on March 31, and the University is seeking more dedicated women to join IMPACT 100 before that deadline. Every membership dollar is used to fund grants for the USciences community. Men are welcome to donate as friends of Impact 100 or sponsors of a female student or alumna.
If you are interested in more information or would like to participate, please contact Nancy Mansfield, 215-596-8949 or email@example.com. Or make your pledge to IMPACT 100 online.
Categories: News, Alumni, Giving