In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Alpha Chi Induction Dinner
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
University of the Sciences is unveiling a bold marketing campaign on billboards, public transit, and local television and radio stations. Featuring a new theme, “Proven Everywhere,” the campaign reflects USciences’ emphasis on providing students with transformative experiences that prepare them for successful careers in healthcare and science.
The ads—featuring current USciences students—speak to the hands-on research, real-world learning, and classroom preparedness that propel USciences students into rewarding careers in science and healthcare fields.
“With the rising cost of college, today’s high school students and their parents are looking for successful outcomes,” said Marvin Samson, interim president of USciences. “They want to know that the result of the college education is worth the investment.”
For nearly 200 years, USciences has molded, forged, and prepared students to be healthcare and science leaders, and respected practitioners. The success of the University's experiential approach to learning is evident in every graduate who has walked its campus.
“This campaign embraces that very fact,” said Samson. “Whether they're in clinics, labs, or classrooms, USciences graduates are proven assets everywhere they go.”
USciences has begun to roll out the campaign with radio commercials, targeted TV spots on Comcast that will be followed by public transit ads, and billboards. The commercial will also air on Channel One News in high schools across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
For more information about this campaign, visit usciences.edu/proven-everywhere or follow the hashtag #ProvenEverywhere on social media.