In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Alpha Chi Induction Dinner
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
University of the Sciences unveiled a bold marketing campaign on billboards, public
transit, and local television and radio stations. Featuring a new theme, “Proven Everywhere,”
the campaign reflects USciences’ emphasis on providing students with transformative
experiences that prepare them for successful careers in healthcare and science.
The ads—featuring current USciences students—speak to the hands-on research, realworld learning, and classroom preparedness that propel USciences students into rewarding careers in the science and healthcare fields.
“With the rising cost of college, today’s high school studentsand their parents are looking for successful outcomes,” said MARVIN SAMSON HonAlm’96, interim president of USciences. “They want to know that the result of the college education is worth the investment.”
For nearly 200 years, USciences has molded, forged, and prepared students to be healthcare and science leaders and respected practitioners. The success of the University’s experiential approach to learning is evident in every graduate who has walked its campus.
“This campaign embraces that very fact,” said Samson. “Whether they’re in clinics, labs, or classrooms, USciences graduates are proven assets everywhere they go." USciences rolled out the campaign with radio commercials, targeted TV spots on Comcast, public transit ads, and billboards. The commercial is airing on Channel One News in high schools across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
For more information about this campaign, click here or follow the hashtag #ProvenEverywhere on social media.