In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day
- Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Welcome Week
- Alpha Chi Induction Dinner
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
To help ease the pre-college process for local high school students and their parents,
University of the Sciences has once again teamed up with Philadelphia Councilwoman
Blondell Reynolds Brown, as well as other organizations, to host this year's Step Into College: Philadelphia’s Pre-College Conference on March 6-7.
This free event will feature a variety of workshops covering topics ranging from the college application process to financial aid. Some of the workshops will include: Ready to Launch: Setting Yourself Up for College Success, Demystifying Standardized Tests, Analyzing Financial Aid Award Letters, Budgeting for a Lifetime, and Writing Essays that Get Results.
Although the session on Friday, March 6, is reserved for select Philadelphia high schools; the session on Saturday, March 7, is open to the public. Click here for more information, or to register for the event.
WHERE: University of the Sciences
McNeil Science and Technology Center, AstraZeneca Auditorium
43rd St. at Woodland Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
WHEN: Friday, March 6, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; and Saturday, March 7, from 9 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Follow this event on social media by using #stepintocollegephilly.