In This Section
- News by Topic
- Media Resources
- University Events
- 5K Race for Humanity
- Advances in Pharmacy Practice
- Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
- Discover Series
- Family Fall Fest
- Founders’ Day
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Healthy Lifestyles Social Media Business Competition
- Lois K. Cohen Lecture Series
- Making the Connections
- The Bernard J. Malis Memorial Lectureship in Humanities
- Misher Festival of Fine Arts and Humanities
- MLK Day of Service
- Move-in and Welcome Events
- Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Training
- Philadelphia Grain Malt Symposium
- Philadelphia Science Festival
- REEP Annual Symposium and Networking Event
- Research Day and John C. Krantz Jr. Lecture
- Undergraduate Research Festival
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Continuing Education Series
- USciences in the News
- The Bulletin Alumni Magazine
- The Insider Newsletter Signup
Men’s and Women’s Hoops Conf. Playoffs Begin Feb. 28
The University of the Sciences men's basketball team clinched their first ever Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) regular season division title Monday night, Feb. 23 with a 76-70 road win over Philadelphia University.
The win earns the Devils the CACC South Division title with a 17-2 conference record, their most conference wins in a season in their NCAA era. The Devils extended their winning streak to 13 games the next night against Georgian Court University, 72-59, and are now 23-4 overall.
The team will host a home playoff game on Saturday, Feb. 28, 2015, at 4:30 p.m. against Bloomfield College.
On the women’s side, Brianne Traub PharmD'17 (left) became the first USciences women's basketball player to score 2,000 career points on Monday night as the Devils comeback bid fell short in a 65-60 loss at area rival Philadelphia University.
The Devils, who have broke a three-game losing streak on Feb. 24 with a 66-48 win at Georgian COurt University, are 19-7 and 15-4 in CACC and captured the CACC south division.
USciences will host a home playoff game on Saturday and will play Post University at 2 .p.m.
Admission to the CACC playoffs is $6/adult and $3/student.
For more on Devils Athletics, visit www.devilsathletics.com.
Categories: News, Students, Athletics, USciences