Undeclared Program: Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program
You may have chosen USciences for its strong academic focus on the hard sciences, health care professions, and hands-on research, but you’re still exploring which program or major is right for you. Students in the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program benefit from individualized academic advising and career counseling, helping you to find your best fit program at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- One-on-one advising. Every undeclared student receives a dedicated pre-professional
advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- Special admission considerations are given to qualified pre-professional students
in the occupational therapy, pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- Guaranteed admission interviews and priority application status for qualified students.
- Flexibility to explore the wide variety of USciences majors, career paths, and opportunities to declare a major as early as your first year.
- Seamless transition to your USciences major of interest. In the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you for declaring a major and graduating on time.
USciences NewsView All
USciences Graduate Continues Physical Therapy Career Aboard Navy Medical Ship
December 13, 2018
Lt. Joe Kenny DPT'15 used his USciences Doctor of Physical Therapy degree aboard the USNS Comfort during two deployments. He will soon begin the military's Musculoskeletal Residency Program.
Hundreds of Donors Support USciences Giving Tuesday
November 29, 2018
This year's Giving Tuesday campaign brought together more than 600 USciences students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to help raise more money than ever in support of student activities, research, and more.
Occupational Therapy Student Strengthens Research Skills to Improve Patient Care
October 30, 2018
Hellerstein has already seen how research can impact the field. She completed an independent study that assessed how LGBTQ health issues are addressed in occupational therapy education.
Travelogue: Honors Students Explore Icelandic Culture
June 14, 2018
Sixteen USciences Honors students traveled to Iceland in May for an educational and cultural experience they will not soon forget.
Former St. Jude CEO Dr. William Evans to Receive Honorary Degree at 2018 Commencement Ceremony
May 09, 2018
USciences will celebrate the class of 2018 at its 197th Commencement Ceremony on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, and bestow an honorary doctor of science degree on William E. Evans, PharmD, endowed chair and former CEO of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495