Undeclared Program: Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program
You may have chosen USciences for its strong academic focus on the hard sciences, health care professions, and hands-on research, but you’re still exploring which program or major is right for you. Students in the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program benefit from Destination: Success, our individualized academic advising and career counseling platform, helping you to find your best fit program at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- One-on-one advising. Every undeclared student receives a dedicated pre-professional
advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- Special admission considerations are given to qualified pre-professional students
in the occupational therapy, pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- Guaranteed admission interviews and priority application status for qualified students.
- Flexibility to explore the wide variety of USciences majors, career paths, and opportunities to declare a major as early as your first year.
- Seamless transition to your USciences major of interest. In the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you for declaring a major and graduating on time.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
New Exercise Physiology Degree At USciences Offers More Career Paths
November 27, 2017
With a stronger focus on clinical training and internship experiences, the new BS in exercise physiology degree at USciences positions students to immediately begin their careers after graduation or transition to OT or PT professional programs.
New USciences Ad Campaign Supports Tuition Reset
September 26, 2017
University of the Sciences has launched an exciting, new marketing campaign in support of its recently announced tuition reset.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
June 01, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
Watch USciences 196th Commencement
May 16, 2017
USciences celebrated the class of 2017 at its 196th commencement ceremony on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, and bestowed an honorary doctor of science degree on world-renowned vaccine advocate Paul Offit, MD.
Women’s Basketball Season Ends in NCAA Tournament Second Round
March 11, 2017
The Devils, seeded No. 6 in the East were victorious in the first-round matchup against No. 3 Bentley University on Friday, March 10.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495