- USciences Moves Up in College Scorecard Top 10 National Ranking for Average Grad Salary
- From Dancer to Doctor: Chynna Dulac DPT'16 found her dream job working as a physical therapist for a touring Broadway show
- Nick Tomasello Phys'16 BW'18 Published for Research into the Shrinking Observable Universe
Undeclared Program: Misher Pre-Professional Studies
You chose USciences for its strong academic focus on the hard sciences, health care professions, and hands-on research, but you’re still exploring which program or major is right for you. The Misher Pre-Professional Program provides the perfect opportunity to explore USciences majors while receiving one-on-one academic advising to help you pick the best program.
What Sets Us Apart?
- One-on-one advising. Every undeclared student receives a dedicated pre-professional
advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- Special admission considerations are given to qualified pre-professional students
in the occupational therapy, pharmacy, physical therapy and physician assistant programs.
- Guaranteed admission interviews and priority application status for qualified students.
- Flexibility to explore the wide variety of USciences majors, career paths, and opportunities to declare a major as early as your first year.
- Seamless transition to your USciences major of interest. In the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you for declaring a major and graduating on time.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Magnifying the Power of Alumnae Donors with IMPACT 100
December 15, 2016
Harnessing the power of the collective, University of the Sciences has opened a chapter of IMPACT 100, a group of 100+ women collectively giving $100,000--together having a greater influence on the future of the University than they could have donating as individuals.
First-Year Research Opportunities Kept Passion Project Going for USciences Student
December 06, 2016
Megan O'Briant DPT'22 pivoted her high school research of prosthetics into a first-year research project on amputations.
Appeal for a Meal: USciences donates more than 280 Thanksgiving meals
November 22, 2016
Hundreds of students, faculty and staff filled more than 600 brown paper bags to the brim with food donations for the Fifth annual Appeal for a Meal program.
USciences Athletes Receives Academic Accolades
November 21, 2016
USciences 10 DII teams have earned an Academic Success Rate of 97 for the 2015-16 season.
Pharmacy Students Recognized at City Hall in Honor of American Pharmacists Month
October 28, 2016
Student representatives from the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy's Student Society of Health System Pharmacy were honored by Philadelphia City Council on Thursday October, 27, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495