You may have chosen USciences for its strong academic focus on the natural, physical, and behavioral sciences, but you’re still exploring which major is right for you. The Undeclared Program provides the perfect opportunity to develop your interests, gain hands-on research experience, and build your professional career.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Flexibility to explore the wide variety of USciences majors, career paths, and opportunities in the sciences. We also offer a Pre-professional Program if you are interested in professional programs in occupational therapy, pharmacy,
physician assistant, or physical therapy.
- An immersive experience in the coursework and research that any of our majors offer—as
early as your first semester.
- Seamless transition to your USciences major, enabling you to graduate on-time, while
taking full advantage of everything we have to offer.
- One-on-one advising. Every undeclared student receives a professional advisor and program director, trained to help you explore career paths and related majors and programs.
Students may remain in the Undeclared Program for only two years. Students must move to a degree-granting major for their third year.
USciences NewsView All
- Dr. Ala Stanford to Address Graduates at USciences Commencement
April 05, 2022
Ala Stanford, MD, FACS, FAAP, a healthcare advocate and founder of the Black Doctors COVID19 Consortium (BDCC) and the Dr. Ala Stanford Center for Health Equity, has been selected to address USciences graduates at the 201st Commencement Ceremony on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, at 1 p.m. at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Psychedelic Compounds are Focus of USciences Lab
October 18, 2021
For Jason Wallach, PhD, assistant professor of pharmaceutical sciences at USciences' Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, his desire to learn about psychedelic substances began long before his research career.
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Mechanism, Efficacy, and Safety
April 09, 2021
USciences faculty experts are breaking down the COVID-19 vaccine, sharing more behind the science of mRNA, mechanism, efficacy and safety.
- USciences Celebrates Bicentennial Founders' Day
February 23, 2021
The USciences community came together to honor its rich history on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, in a virtual ceremony to mark the Bicentennial Founding of the University.
- Alumna Broadcasts Black, Female Experience on Black Women Pharmacists, The Podcast
February 05, 2021
In an effort to provide an outlet to support Black Women pharmacists and highlight their success in the field, Ijeoma EkeochaI PharmD'09, launched a podcast in 2020, Black Women Pharmacists, with no previous experience.
Griffith Hall, Room 130
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810