Undeclared Program: Misher Pre-Professional Studies
You chose USciences for its strong academic focus on the hard sciences, health care professions, and hands-on research, but you’re still exploring which program or major is right for you. The Misher Pre-Professional Program provides the perfect opportunity to explore USciences majors while receiving one-on-one academic advising to help you pick the best program.
What Sets Us Apart?
- One-on-one advising. Every undeclared student receives a dedicated pre-professional
advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- Special admission considerations are given to qualified pre-professional students
in the occupational therapy, pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- Guaranteed admission interviews and priority application status for qualified students.
- Flexibility to explore the wide variety of USciences majors, career paths, and opportunities to declare a major as early as your first year.
- Seamless transition to your USciences major of interest. In the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you for declaring a major and graduating on time.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
New USciences Ad Campaign Supports Tuition Reset
September 26, 2017
University of the Sciences has launched an exciting, new marketing campaign in support of its recently announced tuition reset.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
June 01, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
Watch USciences 196th Commencement
May 16, 2017
USciences celebrated the class of 2017 at its 196th commencement ceremony on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, and bestowed an honorary doctor of science degree on world-renowned vaccine advocate Paul Offit, MD.
Women’s Basketball Season Ends in NCAA Tournament Second Round
March 11, 2017
The Devils, seeded No. 6 in the East were victorious in the first-round matchup against No. 3 Bentley University on Friday, March 10.
First-Year Research Opportunities Kept Passion Project Going for USciences Student
December 06, 2016
Megan O'Briant DPT'22 pivoted her high school research of prosthetics into a first-year research project on amputations.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495