- USciences Moves Up in College Scorecard Top 10 National Ranking for Average Grad Salary
- From Dancer to Doctor: Chynna Dulac DPT'16 found her dream job working as a physical therapist for a touring Broadway show
- Nick Tomasello Phys'16 BW'18 Published for Research into the Shrinking Observable Universe
Undeclared Program: Misher Pre-Professional Studies
You chose USciences for its strong academic focus on the hard sciences, health care professions, and hands-on research, but you’re still exploring which program or major is right for you. The Misher Pre-Professional Program provides the perfect opportunity to explore USciences majors while receiving one-on-one academic advising to help you pick the best program.
What Sets Us Apart?
- One-on-one advising. Every undeclared student receives a dedicated pre-professional
advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- Special admission considerations are given to qualified pre-professional students
in the occupational therapy, pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- Guaranteed admission interviews and priority application status for qualified students.
- Flexibility to explore the wide variety of USciences majors, career paths, and opportunities to declare a major as early as your first year.
- Seamless transition to your USciences major of interest. In the Misher Pre-Professional Studies Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you for declaring a major and graduating on time.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences 15th Annual Research Day Takes on Opioid Epidemic
April 18, 2017
The opioid-related projects on display at the 15th Annual Research Day on Thursday, April 6, 2017, spanned all four colleges and focused on different factors that contribute to the epidemic.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
March 15, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
Women’s Basketball Season Ends in NCAA Tournament Second Round
March 11, 2017
The Devils, seeded No. 6 in the East were victorious in the first-round matchup against No. 3 Bentley University on Friday, March 10.
At USciences Eleonora Gianti PhD'13 Gained the Tools to Tackle Professional Research
February 03, 2017
Eleonora Gianti PhD'13 was given the opportunity to tackle professional and research challenges as a student in the Biochemistry Graduate Program at USciences.
First-Year Research Opportunities Kept Passion Project Going for USciences Student
December 06, 2016
Megan O'Briant DPT'22 pivoted her high school research of prosthetics into a first-year research project on amputations.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495