In This Section
You may have chosen USciences for its strong academic focus on the health care professions, but you’re still exploring which professional program is right for you. As a student in the Pre-Professional Program you will benefit from individualized academic advising and career counseling, helping you to find your best fit program at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Special admission considerations—including guaranteed admission interviews and priority
application—are given to qualified pre-professional students in the occupational therapy,
pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- Flexibility to explore multiple clinical and health profession paths and the opportunity
to enter a program of your choice within the first two years of the program.
- Seamless transition to your USciences program of interest. In the Pre-Professional
Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you to graduate on time from any
of our professional programs.
- One-on-one advising. Every Pre-Professional Program student receives a dedicated pre-professional advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
USciences NewsView All
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Mechanism, Efficacy, and Safety
April 09, 2021
USciences faculty experts are breaking down the COVID-19 vaccine, sharing more behind the science of mRNA, mechanism, efficacy and safety.
- USciences Celebrates Bicentennial Founders' Day
February 23, 2021
The USciences community came together to honor its rich history on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, in a virtual ceremony to mark the Bicentennial Founding of the University.
- Alumna Broadcasts Black, Female Experience on Black Women Pharmacists, The Podcast
February 05, 2021
In an effort to provide an outlet to support Black Women pharmacists and highlight their success in the field, Ijeoma EkeochaI PharmD'09, launched a podcast in 2020, Black Women Pharmacists, with no previous experience.
- Student On Frontlines of COVID-19 Shows Importance of Lab Science
November 12, 2020
As the Deputy Coroner, Joseph Vizzarri BMS'21 acts as the eyes and ears of the forensic pathologists when there is a death investigation.
- Keith Creagh DPT'10 Helped Patients Recovering from COVID-19 in New Jersey
September 24, 2020
When coronavirus (COVID-19) began to impact New Jersey in March, Keith Creagh DPT'10 helped to lead his team of therapists to care for patients while staying safe.
Griffith Hall, Room 130
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810