In This Section
You may have chosen USciences for its strong academic focus on the health care professions, but you’re still exploring which professional program is right for you. As a student in the Pre-Professional Program you will benefit from individualized academic advising and career counseling, helping you to find your best fit program at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Special admission considerations—including guaranteed admission interviews and priority
application—are given to qualified pre-professional students in the occupational therapy,
pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- Flexibility to explore multiple clinical and health profession paths and the opportunity
to enter a program of your choice within the first two years of the program.
- Seamless transition to your USciences program of interest. In the Pre-Professional
Program, you will take coursework that will prepare you to graduate on time from any
of our professional programs.
- One-on-one advising. Every Pre-Professional Program student receives a dedicated pre-professional advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
USciences NewsView All
- Student On Frontlines of COVID-19 Shows Importance of Lab Science
November 12, 2020
As the Deputy Coroner, Joseph Vizzarri BMS'21 acts as the eyes and ears of the forensic pathologists when there is a death investigation.
- Keith Creagh DPT'10 Helped Patients Recovering from COVID-19 in New Jersey
September 24, 2020
When coronavirus (COVID-19) began to impact New Jersey in March, Keith Creagh DPT'10 helped to lead his team of therapists to care for patients while staying safe.
- 43rd and Woodland: Podcast is Connecting Alumni and Students
August 19, 2020
Sean Ahern PharmD'19 and Jared Hunter HumSci'16 sought out a venue to engage young alumni and created 43rd and Woodland, a podcast focused on navigating career and life.
- Alumna Shares her Thoughts From the Front Lines of the COVID-19 Pandemic
April 10, 2020
During these unforeseen times, there are so many unanswerable questions and unprecedented changes; but on the front lines are healthcare workers like Julie Tondt BC'14, MD.
- For DrOT Alumna, USciences Provided an Accelerated Program and a Fulfilling Campus Experience
December 03, 2019
Pooja Patel DrOT'17 found that USciences offered an accelerated degree program and a well-rounded education.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810