In This Section
- Our Pathway to Your Success
- Coursework & Duration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Learning Opportunities
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
Our Pathway to Your Success in Pre-Med
When you choose to enter the Pre-Medical program, you’ll enjoy a collaborative environment that gives you the tools and foundation medical, dental, veterinary, optometry, and podiatry schools seek in successful candidates. These professional schools look for mature, broadly educated individuals who are secure in the conviction of their career goals and who have a strong grounding in the sciences and mathematics. USciences’ tailored program helps you become just such an individual.
You’ll benefit from personalized guidance tailored to your interest in medical, dental, veterinary, optometry or podiatry school. Faculty and advisors dedicated to pre-med and pre-health professions students help you choose the courses that will benefit you most and decide how to integrate them into your major.
The pre-health professions team will also help you develop all the materials and skills you’ll need for a smooth medical school admission process through:
- Conducting mock interviews
- Discussing ways to prepare for admission testing
- Reviewing personal statements
- Meeting individually to make sure you are on track every step of the way
- You will enjoy the benefit of a strong, science-based curriculum, established to provide the foundation necessary for admission tests, and a successful entry into any medical school in the country.
- You can be confident that the academic rigor of your curriculum will prepare you well for the demands of medical, dental, veterinary, optometry and podiatry school.
- The opportunity to engage in research as early as your freshman year gives you an enriched experience that will be invaluable in medical school.
- As a USciences student you’ll also have the option of pursuing a double degree combining two undergraduate majors.
- You’ll have unique opportunities for a direct entry into medical and other health professions schools through our special agreements that reserve seats for our students in their colleges.