In This Section
- Our Pathway to Your Success
- Coursework & Duration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Learning Opportunities
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
Ever since you were a kid, you knew you wanted to be a doctor, a dentist, a veterinarian, or an optometrist. By choosing to declare pre-med at USciences, you’ll have the support of an entire team of faculty mentors and academic advisors dedicated to realizing your dream. We know exactly the kind of candidate sought by medical schools and other professional schools — broadly educated students with clear career goals and a strong grounding in sciences and mathematics. Through personalized course selection, hands-on research and internship opportunities, mock interviews, and application assistance, you will be more than prepared to take the next step.
What Sets Us Apart?
- *94% of USciences students with a 3.6 GPA and an MCAT of 30 are accepted into medical
school. That’s 17% higher than the national average. Dental and veterinary school
acceptance rates are also very high.
- Our BS degree programs provide excellent pre-med preparation. All prerequisite courses
for medical school are included in the curricula of most of our majors or can be taken
- You may conduct hands-on research as early as your first year, so you are ready for
the rigors of medical school.
- USciences faculty members are respected, involved members of the medical and scientific
community and have numerous professional connections with medical schools.
- Qualified first-year students can pursue a dual BS/professional degree program that guarantees an interview with one of our partner medical schools. These schools also reserve seats for our students.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Lowers Tuition for Fall 2018 Incoming Class
September 06, 2017
New pricing structure lowers tuition for undergraduate and professional students
Pink Boots Society, USciences Tackle Sexism in Brewing at 1st Annual Women in Brewing Symposium
August 15, 2017
Topics of discussion include key issues for women in the brewing industry.
Dr. Shivendra Sahi Named Chair and Professor of Biology at USciences
August 10, 2017
Over the years, Dr. Sahi has managed more than $4 million in research and training grants from many federal and state agencies.
USciences' NIH Visit Focuses on Expanding Interprofessional Research Opportunities
July 18, 2017
In an effort to build relationships and learn about how to better qualify for federal grant funding, a group of University of the Sciences faculty and staff traveled to the Bethesda, Md., headquarters of the National Institutes of Health.
Associate Director, Pre-Health Professions Programs
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495