In This Section
- Our Pathway to Your Success
- Coursework & Duration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Application Process
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- St. George's University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Learning Opportunities
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
Dual Degree Programs at University of the Sciences
The Dual Degree Programs at USciences can streamline your entry into one of our partner medical, dental, optometry, or veterinary medical schools. To decide if one of these programs is a fit for you, please read more about our dual degree partner schools and the application process.
Explore Our Programs
- Premedical Scholars Program with Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- 4+4 BS/MD with Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- 3+4 and 4+4 BS/DO with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 3+ and 4+ BS/DO with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 4+4 BS/DMD with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine
- 3+4 and 4+4 BS/OD with Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- 3+4 and 4+4 BS/DVM with St. George's University School of Veterinary Medicine
- USciences’ Dual Degree Programs can streamline your entry into medical, dental, optometry, or veterinary medical school. Many of our partner schools guarantee seats each year for qualified USciences students who meet eligibility criteria.
- Dual degree students who meet eligibility criteria will be invited to interview for their medical/health professional school of choice.
- At USciences you will receive a strong foundation in the natural and social sciences as well as the humanities to enhance your preparation for your admission exam (MCAT, DAT, or GRE) and medical/health professions school.
- In our accelerated 3+4 programs, students complete 3 years at USciences as a biology or biomedical sciences major before entering the professional school for 4 years, accelerating entry to medical/health professions school and graduation.
- In our 4+4 programs, students complete any USciences BS degree in 4 years before entering the medical/health professions school for 4 years.
- You will be assigned two dedicated advisors, one academic faculty advisor and the Pre-Med Advisor, who are committed to helping you achieve your career aspirations.
- You will be a part of a pre-medical/pre-health professions community of students with similar career aspirations in an environment that encourages collaboration among multiple healthcare professionals.