In This Section
- Our Pathway to Your Success
- Coursework & Duration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Application Process
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- St. George's University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Learning Opportunities
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
Dual Degree Program Application Process
- An invitation to apply to a Dual Degree Program is contingent upon your acceptance to USciences. Therefore, after applying to USciences AND receiving your acceptance, you may be invited to apply if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- After receiving acceptance to USciences, eligible incoming first year students will receive information in the mail about how to apply.
- Review information regarding our Dual Degree Program partners and eligibility requirements found in these web pages. Choose one institution whose mission aligns with your career aspirations. For example: “I want to apply to Cooper Medical School of Rowan University because I aspire to become a doctor and work in an urban, primary care setting.”
- The priority deadline for Dual Degree Program applications is December 11th
- Competitive applicants will be invited to interview at USciences beginning December 2017 and will be notified by email to schedule an interview.
- Acceptances to the Dual Degree Programs will be offered on a rolling admissions basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am accepted into a Dual Degree Program, am I guaranteed admission into that medical/health professions school?
If I am accepted into a Dual Degree Program, can I still apply to other medical/health professions schools?
Can I (re)apply to a Dual Degree Program after I start at USciences?
If I am not selected for the Dual Degree Program as an incoming freshman, can I still attend USciences as a Pre-Medical, Pre-Veterinary, Pre-Dental, or Pre-Optometry student?
Laura A. Mangano, MEd
Associate Director of Pre-Health Professions Advising
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495