In This Section
- Our Pathway to Your Success
- Coursework & Duration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Application Process
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University
- St. George's University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Learning Opportunities
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
Dual Degree Program Application Process
- Students can apply to the Dual Degree Program in their second year.
- Review information regarding our Dual Degree Program partners and eligibility requirements found in these web pages. Choose one institution whose mission aligns with your career aspirations. For example: “I want to apply to Cooper Medical School of Rowan University because I aspire to become a doctor and work in an urban, primary care setting.”
- Competitive applicants will be invited to interview at USciences and will be notified by email to schedule an interview.
- Acceptances to the Dual Degree Programs will be offered on a rolling admissions basis.