In This Section
Partnership Program with Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Through a special articulation agreement with the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU), USciences students can receive direct entry into medical school—putting you on the fast track to career success.
As a student in the 4+4 program, you’ll complete four years at USciences in any major before completing four years at CMSRU—earning both your BS and MD degrees.
There are only four seats reserved each year for USciences students. If you meet specific requirements, you’ll receive a guaranteed interview with CMSRU.
Current USciences students are eligible to apply if there are seats available. Notify your pre-med advisor and apply before the end of spring semester of your second undergraduate year.
To apply you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.6
- No course grade lower than a C
- Desire to become a primary care provider in urban communities
You must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for an interview at CMSRU:
- Any major eligible
- Maintain 3.6 cumulative GPA
- Earn a B in all required coursework per CMSRU handbook.
- Receive an MCAT score ≥508 and ≥ 126 in each section
- Demonstrate a consistent dedication to service
- Submit all application materials on time
- Show a commitment to being a medical provider in an urban community.
Pre-Health Advising Team
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495