Misher Summer Course Offerings
Prepare for medical and health professions at USciences in summer 2018
University of the Sciences is offering summer courses in Summer Sessions 2018 with pre-medical and pre-professional students in mind. Pre-requisite and recommended coursework for medical, dental, veterinary, physical therapy, occupational therapy, physician assistant, and pharmacy school are available, including those that are hard to find at other schools. Students can also get the preparation they need for MCAT!
Here is a partial list of courses offered:
- Anatomy and Physiology with laboratory (full year)
- Physics with laboratory (full year)
- Organic Chemistry with laboratory (full year)
- Biochemistry (one semester)
- Biostatistics (one semester)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (one semester)
- Abnormal Psychology (online, one semester)
- Introduction to Psychology (online, one semester)
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Sociology
- General Calculus
Special Summer 2018 Tuition Rate!
Tuition and general fee for Summer Session I and II courses is $700 per credit.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495