Misher Summer Course Offerings
Prepare for medical and health professions at USciences in summer 2017
University of the Sciences is offering summer courses in Summer Sessions 2017 with pre-medical and pre-professional students in mind. Pre-requisite and recommended coursework for medical, dental, veterinary, physical therapy, occupational therapy, physician assistant, and pharmacy school are available, including those that are hard to find at other schools. Students can also get the preparation they need for MCAT!
Here is a partial list of courses offered:
- Anatomy and Physiology with laboratory (full year)
- Physics with laboratory (full year)
- Organic Chemistry with laboratory (full year)
- Microbiology with laboratory (one semester)
- Biochemistry (one semester)
- Immunology (one semester)
- Biostatistics (one semester)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (one semester)
- Abnormal Psychology (online, one semester)
Special Summer 2017 Tuition Rate!
Tuition for Summer Special Arts & Science Course rate is $770 per credit tuition, plus $53 per credit general fee.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495