Misher Summer Course Offerings - How to Apply
For Non-Matriculated Students:
- Please create an online account with USciences.
- Follow the appropriate prompts to select the appropriate attributes to create your profile. Be sure to select “I am interested in taking a course(s) at USciences without formally enrolling in a degree program.” Once you have created a profile, you may apply.
- Under the “Plans” section of the online application, for “Academic Program”, select “Undergraduate Coursework”.
- Under the “Select Course(s)” you may submit up to two courses. Please use the course numbers and titles from Misher Summer Course Offerings page.
- Once you have begun your online application, you will receive two supplemental forms via email: course permission form and course registration form. Please complete and upload to your application account.
- Once your application is complete, an Admission representative will contact you to complete your enrollment into your selected courses.
Please note: Course enrollment caps and course enrollment minimums apply. Courses may be cancelled if the enrollment minimum is not attained for that particular course. You will be notified as soon as possible if these should pertain to your enrollment.
For Current USciences Students:
Please use the current course registration procedures in WebAdvisor.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495