Integrated 4+1 BS/MS in Physics - Costs & Financial Aid
Our lower, fixed tuition means a USciences degree is a proven investment and has proven value for our graduates. Students who enroll in one of our science or healthcare programs will benefit from
a lower and fixed tuition and general fee* for the course of their education. They
know the full price to earn that degree from the day they begin—no hidden fees or
annual tuition increases, unlike other institutions.
Students in the Integrated 4+1 BS/MS in Physics program may take up to 15 graduate credits during the four undergraduate years at no extra tuition charge, as long as total credits for any semester do not exceed 20. Tuition for the +1 graduate year is $1,676 per credit.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule for Incoming Traditional Undergraduate Students Entering Fall 2020
|5||$1,676 per credit|
Room and Board and Health Insurance Costs
|Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2020-2021 Academic Year †|
|Room Charges (Living and Learning Commons)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (Wilson Hall)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (Osol Hall)||Semester||Year|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||Year|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,278||$6,556|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,387||$6,774|
|5 Swipe Meal Plan (5 meals per week + $350 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$1,446||$2,892|
|3 Swipe Meal Plan (3 meals per week + $300 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$964||$1,927|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||---||$2,039|
|† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually. Amounts shown
for 2020-21 costs.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810