In This Section
Medical Humanities Major
Customize your own curriculum based on your interests. You’ll have a thorough grounding in the natural sciences
while exploring the various humanities disciplines, including history, philosophy,
literature, the fine arts, and ethics. Reading, writing, and thinking critically is
excellent preparation for encounters in a wide variety of clinical environments. Throughout
the program, you’ll gain the skills, sensitivity, and compassion that will increasingly
characterize quality 21st century healthcare.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Excellent preparation for the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), which requires
you to analyze passages from a wide range of subjects, including ethics, philosophy,
and cultural studies.
- Create your own area of study with the flexible curriculum—tailor the 25 required natural science credits to match your professional goals.
- Satisfy requirements to apply for medical school or focus on a specific natural science
to prepare for a professional or graduate program.
- Diverse training for careers in a variety of fields, including health law practice, health education, nursing,
pharmaceutical sales, and healthcare administration.
- During a personalized senior research capstone, you’ll gain valuable research experience examining an area of your choice alongside an expert faculty member.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Students Gain Pathway to a Nursing Career Through Villanova Nursing
March 31, 2017
The BSNExpress program is a 14-month, second degree program that incorporates all the standard components of the nursing program in a concentrated timeframe.
Montgomery County Community College and USciences Sign Transfer Agreement
March 03, 2017
The transfer agreement is open to MCCC students receiving associate of science degrees for transfer into select USciences bachelor's programs.
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees from Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810