In This Section
Humanities and Science Major
You tailor our curriculum to your interests: Working closely with an advisor, you can focus on a traditional discipline such as history or develop a cross-disciplinary major on a theme that reflects your passions. Along the way, you’ll see how all the sciences make use of the humanities and how literature and music mirror current developments in biology and physics. Our faculty enable you to read, write, and think critically—ideal preparation for your career and your life.
What Sets Us Apart?
- A multidisciplinary curriculum that allows for a customized course of study and diverse learning opportunities.
- Satisfaction of the prerequisites for professional programs in the health sciences
such as medical, dental, or veterinary school and for advanced degrees in business,
law, library science, or any field where you benefit from a strong multidisciplinary
- Enjoy small class sizes and personal attention.
- Broadened exposure to languages, literature, philosophy, and the arts alongside one of the country’s strongest health sciences curricula.
- Many faculty members have colleagues in academia, government, and private industry, providing a rich array of contacts for you.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees fro Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
USciences Welcomes New Faculty for the 2015-16 School Year
November 17, 2015
Chair, Department of Humanities
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495