In This Section
Pharmacognosy, MS, PhD
Turn your fascination with nature into a challenging, well-paying career. USciences prepares you for that success with one of the nation’s only advanced pharmacognosy degree programs. Our world-class faculty takes your education personally:
- Small student-teacher ratio encourages individual attention
- Extraordinary program flexibility fits your needs
- Hands-on approach to cutting-edge science imparts practical knowledge
What Sets Us Apart?
- All of our graduates gained employment either upon graduation or shortly thereafter. They’re in demand at leading research
labs, corporations, and universities.
- Our programs suit your schedule: Take courses in the late afternoon and evening with your full-time or part-time
- Obtain a graduate degree in less time than a traditional degree program through our
integrated BS/MS or BS/PhD program.
- USciences’ professional connections to other institutions such as USDA-ERRC helps
you team up on research.
- Our faculty members have an open-door policy so you won’t need an appointment to talk with your
- You benefit from close interdepartmental relationships and cross-discipline collaboration.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to excel in a pharmacognosy career—starting with a firm foundation in the general field of chemistry.
Program Director’s Message
- Loading Events...
NAPLEX Pass Rate Article Corrected, PCP 2016 Students in Top Third
March 16, 2017
A recent article in Pharmacy Times "How Did Different Pharmacy Schools Perform on the NAPLEX?" initially incorrectly listed the pass rates for USciences' Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
March 15, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
Montgomery County Community College and USciences Sign Transfer Agreement
March 03, 2017
The transfer agreement is open to MCCC students receiving associate of science degrees for transfer into select USciences bachelor's programs.
PCP Students Featured on Pharmacy Future Leaders Podcast
March 01, 2017
Sunish Shah PharmD’17 and Christine Dimaculangan PharmD'17 were featured on the Pharmacy Future Leaders Podcast, a national podcast by the Pharmacy Podcast Network
Linwood N.J., Student-Researcher Earns Founders' Day 2017 Undergraduate Student Award of Merit
February 20, 2017
An adept student-researcher with numerous meeting abstract submissions, presentations and summer internships Nadine Filemban PhSci'17 was presented with the 2017 Undergraduate Student Award of Merit during the University of the Sciences' 196th Founders' Day Ceremony on Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017.
James R. McKee, PhD
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495