In This Section
Chemistry, MS, PhD
The Chemistry Graduate Program at USciences is pioneering and personalized, the ideal place to work and learn alongside top minds in exciting fields like computational chemistry and pharmacognosy. We pride ourselves on individual attention and support. Working in the McNeil Science and Technology Center, you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and the latest technology for conducting pioneering original research. Learn more about our chemistry MS and PhD programs, including our integrated BS/MS and BS/PhD.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our programs focus on the latest innovations in chemistry, especially in the areas
of computational chemistry and drug design.
- We’re one of the few chemistry departments in the country to offer a graduate degree
- We take your education personally. We’re small by design, so you’ll never feel like
- We offer an integrated BS/MS or BS/PhD degree program where you can obtain a graduate degree in less time than a traditional degree program.
- We forge close interdepartmental relationships and cross-discipline collaboration.
It’s common for a graduate student in medicinal chemistry to visit one of our toxicologists
to discuss potential problems of a prospective drug candidate.
- You’ll gain the advanced skills and level of knowledge that quickly translate into a rewarding career. In fact, all of our students have been employed either directly upon graduation or shortly thereafter.
Program Director’s Message
- Loading Events...
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees fro Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
American Chemical Society Names USciences Student Group an Outstanding Chapter
December 07, 2016
The American Chemical Society student chapter at USciences has been selected to receive an Outstanding Chapter Award for its activities.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
James R. McKee, PhD
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495