In This Section
Chemistry, MS, PhD
The Chemistry Graduate Program at USciences is pioneering and personalized, the ideal place to work and learn alongside top minds in exciting fields like computational chemistry and pharmacognosy. We pride ourselves on individual attention and support. Working in the McNeil Science and Technology Center, you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and the latest technology for conducting pioneering original research. Learn more about our chemistry MS and PhD programs, including our integrated BS/MS and BS/PhD.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our programs focus on the latest innovations in chemistry, especially in the areas
of computational chemistry and drug design.
- We’re one of the few chemistry departments in the country to offer a graduate degree
- We take your education personally. We’re small by design, so you’ll never feel like
- We offer an integrated BS/MS or BS/PhD degree program where you can obtain a graduate degree in less time than a traditional degree program.
- We forge close interdepartmental relationships and cross-discipline collaboration.
It’s common for a graduate student in medicinal chemistry to visit one of our toxicologists
to discuss potential problems of a prospective drug candidate.
- You’ll gain the advanced skills and level of knowledge that quickly translate into a rewarding career. In fact, all of our students have been employed either directly upon graduation or shortly thereafter.
Program Director’s Message
- Loading Events...
Matching Funds Double #GivingTuesdayUSciences Impact
November 15, 2017
Tuesday, Nov. 28 is a day for giving back. Give Online and participate in #GivingTuesdayUSciences this holiday season. Each gift is being matched thanks to the generosity of a USciences alumna.
STEM Majors at Mercer County Community College Can Transfer to USciences With Full Junior Status Under New Agreement
October 23, 2017
Mercer County Community College (MCCC) students pursuing a career in math, engineering, or the sciences can now transfer to University of the Sciences.
USciences' NIH Visit Focuses on Expanding Interprofessional Research Opportunities
July 18, 2017
In an effort to build relationships and learn about how to better qualify for federal grant funding, a group of University of the Sciences faculty and staff traveled to the Bethesda, Md., headquarters of the National Institutes of Health.
USciences Students Win Awards at Alpha Chi Honor Society Convention
May 11, 2017
Two USciences students who attended this year's Alpha Chi Honor Society Convention in Louisville, KY last month, came home with awards.
USciences Graduate Fellows Celebrated
April 04, 2017
Graduate students and their advisors celebrated the students' academic and research achievements at the annual Graduate Fellows Brunch on March 30 2017.
James R. McKee, PhD
Robert McNeil Graduate Study and Research Center, Room 201
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495