In This Section
The USciences chemistry program provides you with a fundamental understanding of all five major areas of the field: analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, and biochemistry. Our program combines a foundational curriculum with practical experience, preparing you to enter a variety of career fields or continue your studies in graduate or professional school.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our program is certified by the American Chemical Society.
- Use sophisticated laboratory equipment and advanced technology, including a 400-MHz NMR spectrometer, high-pressure liquid chromatographs, fluorescence
spectrophotometers, and powerful Beowulf supercomputers in our West Center for Computational Chemistry and Drug Design.
- Engage in independent research under the guidance of our diverse faculty.
- A low student-to-faculty ratio fosters close interaction between students and professors.
- Gain hands-on industry experience with on-campus and off-campus internships.
- Continue your education via our integrated undergraduate/graduate degree program.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences 2017 Research Day to Showcase Faculty and Student Efforts
February 17, 2017
USciences will showcase the diversity and growth of research pursuits on campus at its annual Research Day on Thursday, April 6, 2017.
At USciences Eleonora Gianti PhD'13 Gained the Tools to Tackle Professional Research
February 03, 2017
Learning to balance multiple scientific problems while answering all of the questions that the research demanded, Eleonora Gianti PhD'13 was given the opportunity to tackle professional and research challenges from many different perspectives as a student in the Biochemistry Graduate Program at USciences.
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees from Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
American Chemical Society Names USciences Student Group an Outstanding Chapter
December 07, 2016
The American Chemical Society student chapter at USciences has been selected to receive an Outstanding Chapter Award for its activities.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Voki Pophristic, PhD
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495