In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with shadowing, patient contact, and volunteer opportunities provided through
our professional network.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students are guaranteed an interview
with the USciences 24-month Graduate PA Program.
- Be prepared for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in History and Physical Exam Skills I & II, courses offered in only a handful of undergraduate programs nationwide.
- Patient contact/shadowing hours are program-specific. Refer to individual graduate PA programs for their required hours.
USciences NewsView All
- USciences President Paul Katz Announces Retirement
June 21, 2021
University of the Sciences President Paul Katz, MD, has announced he will retire. Dr. Katz began his tenure as the historic University's 25th president in 2016 and has made countless contributions to the USciences family.
- USciences Honors The Bicentennial Class at 200th Commencement Ceremony
May 26, 2021
More than 400 students were honored at USciences Bicentennial Commencement Ceremony, held virtually on May 26, 2021.
- Casey McCarthy DPT'21 Finds Lifelong Passion and Connections in Physical Therapy Program
May 25, 2021
Attending USciences' Physical Therapy program, Casey McCarthy DPT'21 found a challenge and a passion thanks to the inspiring faculty, their coursework, and rich fieldwork experiences.
- Students Honored at 9th Annual Bachelor's Degree Conferment Ceremony
May 21, 2021
Nearly 136 students were honored at the 9th annual Bachelor's Degree Conferment Ceremony, held virtually on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- Alumni Spotlight: Brianna Ligotski DPT'18
May 17, 2021
A physical therapist, Dr. Ligotski works at Kaiser Permanente outpatient medical center in Stockton, CA, and recently earned specialty board certification in neurological physical therapy.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821