In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant, at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with real-world shadowing and volunteer experiences.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students will be eligible for
an interview with the USciences 24-month Graduate PA Program.
- Prepare for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in PA Shadowing and Physical Examination, a course offered in only a handful of programs nationwide.
- Patient contact/shadowing hours are program-specific. Refer to individual graduate PA programs for their required hours.
USciences NewsView All
- USciences Honors The Class of 2020 During Virtual Ceremony
May 20, 2020
USciences honored the Class of 2020 during the 199th Commencement Ceremony, the first ceremony to be hosted virtually, on May 20, 2020.
- Dr. Jill M. Baren Named Provost at University of the Sciences
May 15, 2020
Jill M. Baren, MD, has been named provost and vice president of academic affairs at University of the Sciences, University President Paul Katz, MD, announced today. Dr. Baren is a national leader in academic medicine, healthcare, and higher education.
- Physical Therapy Grad Finds Outlet for Interest in Oncology
May 12, 2020
Rachel Henrysen DPT'20 was among the group of individuals to attend an oncology interest meeting headed by Steve Wechsler, Secretary for the APTA Association Oncology Board of Directors.
- In the Midst of COVID-19, USciences President Helps Future Healthcare Providers See Their Value
May 01, 2020
USciences President Paul Katz, MD was inspired by his father, a physician, to pursue medicine as a profession. Throughout his career, he has been committed to helping students follow their passion into healthcare and science careers.
- Occupational Therapy Alum Continues to Help Kids During COVID-19
April 21, 2020
Daniel Dubinsky MOT'13 is a pediatric Occupational Therapist working at various schools in New York and New Jersey with kids in all age groups from preschool through high school. He also provides telehealth to a virtual school in California. His passion for helping students extends beyond the online classroom and during Coronavirus (COVID-19) has inspired him to find a creative solution to connect with students and parents through YouTube.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821