In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with shadowing, patient contact, and volunteer opportunities provided through
our professional network.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students are guaranteed an interview
with the USciences 24-month Graduate PA Program.
- Be prepared for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in History and Physical Exam Skills I & II, courses offered in only a handful of undergraduate programs nationwide.
- Patient contact/shadowing hours are program-specific. Refer to individual graduate PA programs for their required hours.
USciences NewsView All
- Virtual Anatomy Tool Brings Hands-on Experience to Remote Learning
December 09, 2020
In Fall 2020, the college's Physician Assistant Program began using the Sectra Table virtual interactive anatomy platform from Touch of Life Technologies (TolTech) in Human Anatomy courses twice a week.
- 20th Annual Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture Goes Virtual
October 02, 2020
USciences' annual Patricia Leahy Memorial Lecture went virtual for its 20th year, finding great success through this adapted format.
- Keith Creagh DPT'10 Helped Patients Recovering from COVID-19 in New Jersey
September 24, 2020
When coronavirus (COVID-19) began to impact New Jersey in March, Keith Creagh DPT'10 helped to lead his team of therapists to care for patients while staying safe.
- Under the Microscope: A Spotlight on Faculty Research
August 19, 2020
A look at the research of faculty members including Anil D'Mello PhD, Anne Galgon, PT, PhD, and Michelle Kanther, PhD.
- Physical Therapy Alumna, Faculty Collaborate on Airbag for Hips
July 30, 2020
USciences faculty in the Department of Physical Therapy along with an alumna of the program are studying new technology that has a chance to give patients a leg up.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821