In This Section
Physician Assistant, Undergraduate, Pre-Professional Program
Our pre-professional PA program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. Get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant at USciences.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with shadowing, patient contact, and volunteer opportunities provided through
our professional network.
- If program standards for progression are maintained, students are guaranteed an interview
with the USciences 24-month Graduate PA Program.
- Be prepared for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- Learn essential clinical techniques in History and Physical Exam Skills I & II, courses offered in only a handful of undergraduate programs nationwide.
- Patient contact/shadowing hours are program-specific. Refer to individual graduate PA programs for their required hours.
USciences NewsView All
- Students Present COVID Research at 18th Annual Research Day
April 26, 2021
In a mix of pre-recorded and virtual live presentations, students from across the University showcased their work on a variety of topics, including COVID-19.
- OT Alumna Pursues Passions in Geriatric, Non-Traditional Care
April 19, 2021
When looking to pursue her degree in Occupational Therapy (OT), USciences caught the attention of alumna Christine Repp, OTR/L, HS'00, MOT'00.
- James M. Hoffman to Speak at Bachelor's Degree Conferment Ceremony
April 15, 2021
James M. Hoffman, P'00, PharmD'01, will address the graduates at the 9th Annual Bachelor's Degree Conferment Ceremony on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- Cohort of Physician Assistant Students Finds Success in Virtual Labs, Classrooms
March 15, 2021
While some programs at USciences had to undergo extensive adaptations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Samson College's Department of Physician Assistant Studies (PA) welcomed students to campus one day per week for in-person lab work.
- PT Research Adapts to Provide Safe Patient Care During the Pandemic
March 15, 2021
In Samson College's Department of Physical Therapy, Greg Thielman and Margie Roos found a creative solution to give their students clinical research experience while complying with COVID-19 guidelines.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821