In This Section
Medical Laboratory Science Major - Costs & Financial Aid
Our lower, fixed tuition means a USciences degree is a proven investment and has proven value for our graduates. Students who enroll in one of our science or healthcare programs will benefit from a lower and fixed tuition and general fee* for the course of their education. They know the full price to earn that degree from the day they begin—no hidden fees or annual tuition increases, unlike other institutions.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule for Incoming Medical Laboratory Science Students Entering Fall 2021
* 4th Year USciences Fee $820 per semester + Tuition (Varies)
Room, Board and Health Insurance
|Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2021-2022 Academic Year †|
|Room Charges (Living and Learning Commons)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (Wilson Hall)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (Osol Hall)||Semester||Year|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||Year|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,278||$6,556|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,387||$6,774|
|5 Swipe Meal Plan (5 meals per week + $350 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$1,446||$2,892|
|3 Swipe Meal Plan (3 meals per week + $300 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$964||$1,928|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||---||$2,039|
|† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage. Amount shown is 2020-2021 cost.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
A USciences education is a long-term investment, and financial aid is the best way to help offset the cost of your degree. From federal grants to scholarships and work-study, there are many forms of aid available.
Click here for all the financial aid information you’ll need to take the next step.
Griffith Hall, Room 130
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810