In This Section
Cancer Biology, PhD
Our multidisciplinary curriculum combines the basic mechanisms of cancer biology with the translational aspects of drug discovery. At USciences, you’ll receive hands-on training in our state-of-the-art laboratories from faculty at the cutting edge of research. Upon completion of the program, you’ll be prepared to advance the fight against cancer in an academic, governmental, or industrial career.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our program features an integrated training experience with renowned researchers from both USciences and the Wistar Institute, an international leader in cancer research.
- Acquire training in emerging approaches to cancer prevention and therapy.
- With our dynamic programs, experienced faculty, and comprehensive curriculum, USciences
has a reputation for excellence—and outstanding placement rates for our graduates.
- Small class sizes and mentorship allow you to learn from and build valuable relationships with expert
- In the classroom, you will study the latest developments in the understanding of cancer,
therapeutic strategies, and therapeutic compounds.
- In the lab, you will work side-by-side with faculty members, exploring molecular signaling
pathways, tumor targeting, and other aspects of drug discovery.
- You will have access to internships, externships, clinical programs, and research opportunities in the heart of the region’s biotechnology and health science industries.
- Loading Events...
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees fro Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Flu Season is Beginning Already
October 04, 2016
A Second Chance Leads to Life Lessons
September 10, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
Professor and Program Leader, Tumor Microenvironment and Metastasis Program
Director of Graduate Studies
Philadelphia, PA 19104