In This Section
Brewing Science Certificate
We offer the region’s first Brewing Science Certificate—and with it a direct path to employment and career advancement. Our post-baccalaureate, 18-credit program dives deep into the biology, chemistry, physics, and math of creating the perfect pint of beer—preparing you to excel in a rapidly growing field where specialized skills are in high demand.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We employ a team teaching model that combines USciences faculty and facilities with experts from the brewing industry.
- You’ll gain hands-on experience in a cutting-edge, on-site pilot brew lab.
- Perform Quality Control and Microbiology methods in our lab courses.
- Make valuable industry connections with local brewing experts.
- Keeping your schedule in mind, we offer flexibility with evening classes and your
choice of a 1+ or 2+ year(s) path to coursework completion.
- Following course completion, you’ll participate in an internship with one of our exceptional local brewery partners.
- Loading Events...
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees fro Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
American Chemical Society Names USciences Student Group an Outstanding Chapter
December 07, 2016
The American Chemical Society student chapter at USciences has been selected to receive an Outstanding Chapter Award for its activities.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495