In This Section
Biomedical Sciences Major
At USciences, you’ll design a personalized degree in the health concentration of your choice. A rigorous and flexible curriculum covers every area of biomedical sciences and includes a variety of electives. Working closely with your advisor, you can choose among several degree tracks, including neuroscience, clinical science, and biotechnology.
- Our program is one of two programs of its kind in the region, and it’s the only program in the Philadelphia area focused primarily on the health sciences.
- Choose your specialty with our flexible curriculum.
- USciences is affiliated with a range of world-class institutions, and our faculty
maintain connections across the public and private sectors.
- Explore an array of internship, graduate study, professional, and field experience
- Unmatched academic and research training keeps you competitive in an international
environment with opportunities to conduct primary investigative research early in your undergraduate career.
- Enjoy access to labs, equipment, and resources at the forefront of science in our
McNeil Science and Technology Center.
- Strong cross-disciplinary interaction enables collaboration with peers and faculty in forensic science, physics, computer
sciences, pharmacology/toxicology, and chemistry programs.
- Low student-to-faculty ratios provide for unparalleled access to our accomplished faculty.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
Amanpreet Kaur PhD'17 Says Cancer Biology Program Uniquely Prepared Her in Quest for Researching a Cancer Cure
June 13, 2017
On a search to find a cure for cancer and other diseases, Amanpreet Kaur PhD'17 said a unique program between USciences and The Wistar Institute helped prepare her for that noble task.
Dr. Zachary Klase Receives $2.1 million Grant from NIDA for HIV Research
May 25, 2017
With a focus on HIV/AIDS research, Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences Zachary A. Klase, PhD, was selected to receive the prestigious Avenir Award, a $2.1 million, five-year grant, from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) in May 2017.
USciences Students Win Awards at Alpha Chi Honor Society Convention
May 11, 2017
Two USciences students who attended this year's Alpha Chi Honor Society Convention in Louisville, KY last month, came home with awards.
Brewing Science Program Teams Up with Yards, St. Benjamins for Two Different Collaboration Brews
April 10, 2017
The brewing science program teamed up with Yards and Clarkville to create Bitter Landlord and crafted Kite Club Ale with St. Benjamin Brewing Company.
USciences Students Gain Pathway to a Nursing Career Through Villanova Nursing
March 31, 2017
The BSNExpress program is a 14-month, second degree program that incorporates all the standard components of the nursing program in a concentrated timeframe.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810