In This Section
Biomedical Sciences Major - Costs & Financial Aid
A USciences education is a proven investment in your future.
Undergraduate students will not pay more than $25,000 per year in tuition and general fee* for undergraduate, pre-professional coursework. So you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, price increases, or surprises during the course of your education—making USciences an even greater value.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule for Incoming Traditional Undergraduate Students Entering Fall 2019
Room and Board and Health Insurance Costs
|Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2018-19 Academic Year †|
|Room Charges (Goodman, Osol, Wilson Halls)||Semester||Year|
|Room Charges (New U1 Residence Hall - Double Rooms Only)||Semester||Year|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||Year|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,167||$6,334|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$3,272||$6,544|
|5 Swipe Meal Plan (5 meals per week + $350 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$1,397||$2,794|
|3 Swipe Meal Plan (3 meals per week + $300 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$931||$1,862|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||---||$1,707|
|† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually. Amounts shown
are 2018-19 costs.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810