In This Section
Combining traditional classroom approaches with innovative research, our program covers fundamental scientific and statistical methods and enables you to apply your learning in the field. Expert faculty members encourage students to conduct primary investigative research. As a psychology student, you’ll receive strong quantitative training and study neuroscience, cognition, the psychology of eating, and other topics.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Take advantage of various learning opportunities connecting your education to other
programs, including biology, chemistry, and pharmaceutical and healthcare business.
- Our small student population allows for increased access to exclusive research opportunities.
- The research you conduct with expert faculty could lead to publications and presentations at local and national meetings.
- Customize your education: Our curriculum includes advanced electives and specialty courses in psychology or related sub-disciplines.
- Learn critical oral and written communication skills for the next phases of your career.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees from Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
Dr. Ashley de Marchena Named Assistant Professor of Psychology
October 10, 2016
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495