In This Section
Combining traditional classroom approaches with innovative research, our program covers fundamental scientific and statistical methods and enables you to apply your learning in the field. Expert faculty members encourage students to conduct primary investigative research. By pursuing a psychology major, you’ll receive strong quantitative training and study neuroscience, cognition, the psychology of eating, and other topics.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Take advantage of various learning opportunities connecting your education to other
programs, including biology, chemistry, and pharmaceutical and healthcare business.
- Our small student population allows for increased access to exclusive research opportunities.
- The research you conduct with expert faculty could lead to publications and presentations at local and national meetings.
- Customize your education: Our curriculum includes advanced electives and specialty courses in psychology or related sub-disciplines.
- Learn critical oral and written communication skills for the next phases of your career.
- Lesson the total time and cost to complete a USciences MS or PhD—the integrated graduate credit program allows qualified undergraduates to take up to 15 additional credits of graduate coursework at no extra cost
USciences NewsView All
Psychology, Neuroscience Professor Awarded Grant for Autism Research
January 10, 2019
Ashely de Marchena, PhD, assistant professor of psychology and neuroscience, was awarded a $10,000 New Investigators Research Grant from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation during the recent 2018 American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Convention, held November 15-17 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Brian Temsamrit Psy'17 Gained Hands-On Experience and a Career as a Researcher at USciences
March 13, 2018
Although he wasn't sure exactly what path he would pursue upon graduation from USciences, Brian Temsamrit Psy'17 found a passion for research and the confidence to pursue a career in science.
USciences Alumnus and Peace Corps Volunteer Helps Families in Ethiopia
December 15, 2017
Inspired by his coursework, Michael Elton BI'14 put medical school on hold to pursue something bigger - working as a rural health development worker in Ethiopia as part of the U.S. Peace Corps.
Matching Funds Double #GivingTuesdayUSciences Impact
November 15, 2017
Tuesday, Nov. 28 is a day for giving back. Give Online and participate in #GivingTuesdayUSciences this holiday season. Each gift is being matched thanks to the generosity of a USciences alumna.
USciences Remains Top 10 in the Nation for Average Salary of Graduates
September 28, 2017
USciences graduates have remained the seventh highest earners on average in the nation, according to the new 2017 College Scorecard data released by the U.S. Department of Education.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810