In This Section
Combining traditional classroom approaches with innovative research, our program covers fundamental scientific and statistical methods and enables you to apply your learning in the field. Expert faculty members encourage students to conduct primary investigative research. By pursuing a psychology major, you’ll receive strong quantitative training and study neuroscience, cognition, the psychology of eating, and other topics.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Take advantage of various learning opportunities connecting your education to other
programs, including biology, chemistry, and pharmaceutical and healthcare business.
- Our small student population allows for increased access to exclusive research opportunities.
- The research you conduct with expert faculty could lead to publications and presentations at local and national meetings.
- Customize your education: Our curriculum includes advanced electives and specialty courses in psychology or related sub-disciplines.
- Learn critical oral and written communication skills for the next phases of your career.
- Lesson the total time and cost to complete a USciences MS or PhD—the integrated graduate credit program allows qualified undergraduates to take up to 15 additional credits of graduate coursework at no extra cost
USciences NewsView All
- Undergrads Spend Summer Studying Alzheimer's Disease
August 17, 2021
Two USciences students participated in the Alzheimer's Summer Internship program at the University of Pennsylvania's Penn Memory Center for black or African American students.
- Middle School Students Experiment with STEM During USciences Camp
August 12, 2021
Seventh and Eighth grade students from St. Francis de Sales School in West Philadelphia participated in a two-week long STEM camp.
- USciences CLASS Lab Teaches Kids about the Brain
August 12, 2021
USciences Cognition, Learning, and School Success (CLASS) lab hosted two "Neuroscience for Kids" workshops for students attending St. Francis de Sales summer camp.
- Sparking Passion for STEM with St. Francis de Sales
June 09, 2021
Throughout the spring semester, faculty and students from Misher College of Arts and Sciences visited seventh and eighth graders at St. Francis de Sales School.
- Gender Race and Justice Course Focuses on Social Injustice
May 04, 2021
A new course offered in Misher College of Arts and Sciences beginning in the Fall of 2020 focuses on inequalities of race, class, and gender and highlights how these inequalities intersect with our system of justice.
Griffith Hall, Room 130
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810