In This Section
Health Education and Communication Certificate – Application Process
- Submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended. If you attended USciences, we will obtain this transcript for you. Transcripts must show GPA and competency in included coursework.
- Submit a statement of professional goals
- Submit resume or CV
- Submit three letters of recommendation
|Fall Entry||Spring Entry|
|Domestic Students||August 1||December 1|
- Students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree to enter this post-baccalaureate program.
- The certificate is available to USciences students in other graduate or professional degrees and post-baccalaureate (non-matriculated) professionals seeking to improve their skills.
Pamela Z. Poe, PhD, MPH, CHES
Kline Hall, Room 206
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495