In This Section
Department of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business - Research Opportunities
Faculty from the Department of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business focus on maintaining professional experiences that assist in maintaining their expertise in their areas of academic focus, especially in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Most of our faculty’s scholarly activities emphasize supporting student research efforts. Areas of faculty research interest are listed below for our full time faculty.
Primary areas of research interest for our faculty
- Pharmaceutical R&D strategy and process
- Specialty Drugs
- Drug Pricing
- Comparative Healthcare Systems (International)
- Economic Burden of Chronic Illnesses
- International Marketing
- US Health Policy and Law – specific to out-of-pocket costs
- Econometric Modeling
- Business Strategy
- Building Global Commercial Teams: New Charters, Structures and Processes
- Globalization: A Needed Approach to Pharma Global Brand Development & Lifecycle Management
- Preparing Students to Enter the Workforce: Merging Content Knowledge with Skills Assessment to Ensure Post-graduate Success
- Drivers of team performance
- Team leadership skills
- Study of moral hazard in the medical choices for patients
USciences NewsView All
Robert M. Rudd Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement
August 17, 2017
At USciences, Rudd, who will report to the President and have a seat on Cabinet, will oversee the areas of development, alumni relations, and University events.
Pink Boots Society, USciences Tackle Sexism in Brewing at 1st Annual Women in Brewing Symposium
August 15, 2017
Topics of discussion include key issues for women in the brewing industry.
Dr. Shivendra Sahi Named Chair and Professor of Biology at USciences
August 10, 2017
Over the years, Dr. Sahi has managed more than $4 million in research and training grants from many federal and state agencies.
New Students Set to Arrive for Move-In Day and Convocation
August 09, 2017
Cars packed to the brim with residence hall room essentials will descend on the USciences campus on Friday, August 25, 2017, as the largest class in three years arrives for move-in day.
D'Angelo Mall Gets a New Look During Summer Renovations
July 25, 2017
A key feature of USciences historic campus received a facelift this summer as the Facilities Department reimagined the landscaping along D’Angelo Mall and removed a few potential hazard trees, as well as addressed several overgrown plantings in the process.
Patricia Audet, PharmD
4101 Woodland Avenue, Room 146
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495