In This Section
Department of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business - Research Opportunities
Faculty from the Department of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business focus on maintaining professional experiences that assist in maintaining their expertise in their areas of academic focus, especially in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Most of our faculty’s scholarly activities emphasize supporting student research efforts. Areas of faculty research interest are listed below for our full time faculty.
Primary areas of research interest for our faculty
- Pharmaceutical R&D strategy and process
- Specialty Drugs
- Drug Pricing
- Comparative Healthcare Systems (International)
- Economic Burden of Chronic Illnesses
- International Marketing
- US Health Policy and Law – specific to out-of-pocket costs
- Econometric Modeling
- Business Strategy
- Building Global Commercial Teams: New Charters, Structures and Processes
- Globalization: A Needed Approach to Pharma Global Brand Development & Lifecycle Management
- Preparing Students to Enter the Workforce: Merging Content Knowledge with Skills Assessment to Ensure Post-graduate Success
- Drivers of team performance
- Team leadership skills
- Study of moral hazard in the medical choices for patients
USciences NewsView All
USciences Names Odessa P. Jackson General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
September 18, 2017
With a broad range of corporate and educational management experience, Odessa P. Jackson, Esq., has been named general counsel, chief compliance officer, and secretary to the Board of Trustees at University of the Sciences.
Ground Breaking Ceremony Held for New USciences Residence Hall
September 13, 2017
The 426-bed, mixed-use residence hall is scheduled to open in the winter of 2018-19.
USciences Lowers Tuition for Fall 2018 Incoming Class
September 06, 2017
New pricing structure lowers tuition for undergraduate and professional students
New Students Arrive for Move-In Day and Convocation
August 28, 2017
Cars packed to the brim with residence hall room essentials descended on the USciences campus on Friday, August 25, 2017, as the largest class in three years arrives for move-in day.
On Guatemalan Mission Trip, Pharmacy Students Learn Compassion, Collaborative Care
August 24, 2017
This summer, seven Philadelphia College of Pharmacy students participated in an elective rotation that provided them the opportunity to travel to Panajachel, Guatemala.
Patricia Audet, PharmD
4101 Woodland Avenue, Room 146
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495