In This Section
Message from the MBA in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business Program Director
Are you interested in advancing your career in the pharmaceutical industry? If so, you have probably considered earning an MBA. You may have noticed that many of your colleagues either already have an MBA or are considering earning one as well. But all MBA programs are not the same; and you need to ask what will be most valuable to learn through an MBA experience. The University of the Sciences’ Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business MBA is designed to give those who choose to work in this $3.5 trillion sector a leg up on their competition. That's why you need to distinguish yourself by earning a specialized MBA at the University of the Sciences’ Mayes College. Through our MBA program in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business you will:
- Develop global business and product strategies.
- Apply your newly developed knowledge to real world pharmaceutical business challenges.
- Understand R&D legal and regulatory processes.
- Study with a strong mix of full-time and adjunct faculty, all of whom have valuable experience and networks in the industry.
- Develop the communication, teamwork, leadership and problem solving skills most valued by top executives in the industry.
And all this will happen while you study at the university that was the birthplace of the modern pharmaceutical industry. In fact, six of the world's top pharmaceutical companies were established by USciences alumni.
If you're serious about your career in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, The University of the Sciences is the place for you.
Robert Mueller, EdD
MBA Program Director
University of Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495