In This Section
Public Health, MPH
At USciences, you’ll focus on developing solutions to some of society’s biggest health problems. Our professors will empower you to realize your boldest ambitions—no shortcuts, just creative approaches. Envision yourself shaping programs that promote healthier lives or leading people who make their communities vibrant. Our interdisciplinary curriculum covers the entire public health spectrum and is taught by experts in health sciences, pharmaceuticals, education, statistics, and public policy.
The MPH program is not accepting applications.
What sets us apart?
- Enjoy extreme flexibility that fits your lifestyle, including part-time class participation and online coursework.
- Solve real-world problems by working alongside faculty of public health professionals with high levels of experience.
- Enjoy in personal attention thanks to small class sizes and faculty who focus on your
- Thrive in a rigorous program in state-of-the-art facilities; it prepares you well for your career.
- USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry, surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical firms. Our longstanding relationships with companies means an enormous depth and breadth of internship and job opportunities.
- Loading Events...
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
Program Director, MPH Program
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495