In This Section
Public Health, MPH
At USciences, you’ll focus on developing solutions to some of society’s biggest health problems. Our professors will empower you to realize your boldest ambitions—no shortcuts, just creative approaches. Envision yourself shaping programs that promote healthier lives or leading people who make their communities vibrant. Our interdisciplinary curriculum covers the entire public health spectrum and is taught by experts in health sciences, pharmaceuticals, education, statistics, and public policy.
The MPH program is not accepting applications.
What sets us apart?
- Enjoy extreme flexibility that fits your lifestyle, including part-time class participation and online coursework.
- Solve real-world problems by working alongside faculty of public health professionals with high levels of experience.
- Enjoy in personal attention thanks to small class sizes and faculty who focus on your
- Thrive in a rigorous program in state-of-the-art facilities; it prepares you well for your career.
- USciences is in the heart of the biotechnology and health science industry, surrounded by 250 medical facilities and within two hours of 75% of all U.S. pharmaceutical firms. Our longstanding relationships with companies means an enormous depth and breadth of internship and job opportunities.
- Loading Events...
USciences Graduate Fellows Celebrated
April 04, 2017
Graduate students and their advisors celebrated the students' academic and research achievements at the annual Graduate Fellows Brunch on March 30 2017.
Commentary: Embracing a replacement for Obamacare will require compromise on all sides
March 21, 2017
USciences Professor Stephen Metraux PhD, director of health policy, penned a blog post for Philly.com about the proposed American Health Care Act and how lawmakers and observers will have to make compromises on both sides of the aisle.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
March 15, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
2015-16 Faculty Awards
June 14, 2016
Program Director, MPH Program
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495