In This Section
Public Health, MPH - Career Outcomes
The MPH program is not accepting applications.
You are a career-minded health care professional. You would like to make a difference in the world. You're intrigued by public health decision-making.
More than ever, organizations and government agencies are influencing the health of entire populations. With a degree in public health you could be part of a local or global decision-making process. With more career options in the healthcare field, a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree can open doors to a world of opportunity.
With an MPH degree you could:
- Analyze public health policies
- Direct public health projects
- Direct clinical trials
- Evaluate and analyze existing programs
- Direct pollution control
- Become an administrator for the EPA
- Do outcomes research for corporations
- Direct infectious disease control
- Many other career opportunities
Program Director, MPH Program
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495