In This Section
Information for Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at USciences are dedicated to making the University a leader in healthcare and science education. This page provides information for faculty and staff on internal resources, directory information, the academic calendar, events, administrative services, and more.
USciences OneCampus Portal—Search, Click, Done!
The new OneCampus Portal provides access to information and tasks across campus for employees and students. You only need to use your University username and password once to access any of the following resources:
- AEFIS: academic assessment systems
- D2L: learning management system (LMS) for courses and organizations
- G-Suite: University Google Drive for collaboration including student email
- Help Desk: technology help
- Office 365: individual employee email and calendar access
- Primo: library research database
- Workday: enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for employee activities, human resources, payroll, and finance.
Links to numerous other resources or tasks can be found by entering a search term (“phonebook”, “email”) or by browsing Categories:
- Campus Life
- Social Media
Additional OneCampus functionality includes a description of each task and the ability to indicate favorite tasks. Administrators can also display important alerts, and attach announcements to specific tasks.
- Cashier's Office
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Human Resources and Benefits
- General Counsel
- ID Cards
- Mail Room
- Print Center
Student and Faculty Support
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495