In This Section
Information for Deposited Undergraduate Transfer Students
Congratulations on making your decision to attend USciences! We are very excited to be able to welcome you to our campus community. Before you begin classes, there are a few things you’ll need to complete. Use this list as your guide:
- Set Up Your Housing Account Once you have submitted your housing deposit, check your email in June for information
from the Office of Residence Life and Student Life. Specific information regarding
setting up your housing account, choosing roommates, and other information will be
provided. This email will be sent to the primary email address associated with your
University application. Create your housing account and submit your housing preferences by July 2.
- Have You Applied for Financial Aid Yet? If you plan to be considered for need-based aid, complete the FAFSA as soon as possible. Contact the Financial Aid Office to ensure that you have filed all necessary paperwork. Our financial aid counselors
will notify you of steps to take to complete the Master Promissory Note and Entrance
- Submit Any Remaining Necessary Documents ASAP Send any AP, IB, CLEP, and/or any/all official college transcripts and credit information
to the Admission Office as soon as they become available to ensure your classes are
- Complete your Student Health Record Complete your Student Health Record by August 3. Contact the Student Health and Counseling Center with any questions at 215-596-8980
- Complete the Math and Writing Placements You will be contacted via email if the math and/or writing placement exercises are
- Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physical Therapy Students: Review your program's
Essential Functions / Technical Standards If you are an Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, or Physical Therapy student, review the Essential Functions/Technical Standards before the semester begins.
- Physician Assistant Students: Complete Required Shadowing Hours First year transfer students are required to complete 50 hours, and students transferring
into the second year have to complete 150 hours of shadowing/direct patient health
care prior to the first day of classes. Use this form to document your hours. For questions, contact Deborah Summers, Undergraduate Pre-Professional
Physician Assistant Program Director, at email@example.com.
- Attend Our Transfer Welcome Event To get ready for your first semester, all new transfer students are invited to campus
on Monday, July 30th from 12 PM-4 PM for our Transfer Student Welcome Event. On this
day you’ll be able to:
• Receive your Student ID card
• Meet your advisors, faculty, staff, and fellow students
• Tour campus, including student services areas
• Enjoy lunch
A full schedule for the day will be provided closer to the event, along with your RSVP
confirmation, so be sure to register now.
- Show Your School Spirit Check out the USciences gear at our online spirit store and get yours now!
Important Dates 2018-2019
July 30: Transfer Student Welcome Event
August 27: First day of fall classes
January 14: First day of spring classes
Financial Aid: 215-596-8894
Residential Life: 215-596-8756
Meal Plans: 215-596-8901
Student Health: 215-596-8980
Student Accounts: 215-596-8860