In This Section
Information for Accepted Undergraduate Transfer Students
Congratulations again on your acceptance to USciences. There's a lot to do before your first day of class, so we've provided some helpful information, resources, and deadlines:
- Be Sure to Apply for Financial Aid You may complete the FAFSA beginning October 1st. Contact the Financial Aid Office to ensure that you have filed all necessary paperwork to secure a student loan. They
will notify you of steps to take to complete the Master Promissory Notes and Entrance
- Submit Your Enrollment Deposit Reserve your place in class by submitting your enrollment deposit* online. This year’s enrollment reservation is $500. A paper enrollment reservation form
is available upon request. Please contact the Admission Office at 888-996-8747 or
- Submit Your Housing Deposit Students interested in living on campus will also need to submit a housing deposit* online. The housing deposit is $200. All unmarried first and second year students under
the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required
to reside in University housing for the first two years. Students who live within a 30-mile radius of campus have the option to sign a one
year housing agreement.
* Enrollment and housing deposits are nonrefundable and will be credited to your bill
- Explore Our Housing Options Learn more about our residential life program, on-campus housing options, and off-campus residential options. ADA Accommodations: Students who require specific housing accommodations should contact the Office of Student Accommodations (OSA).
- Still Not Sure? Attend an Event or Chat: Virtual Accepted Student Day, Accepted Transfer Student Day, or Chat Online. Don't miss this opportunity to check out our campus, hear from current students and
faculty about your major, and feel what it's like to be part of USciences
- Show Your School Spirit Check out the USciences gear at our online spirit store and get yours now!
For students entering into or considering pursuing certain healthcare programs at USciences:
Students offered admission to USciences and who are considering pursuing certain healthcare related careers must be aware that a positive criminal background check could lead to an inability to participate with field experience sites, not graduating on time, dismissal from the program, and/or an inability to become licensed in some healthcare or healthcare related professions.
Important Dates 2020-2021
January 10: Transfer Welcome Day for Spring 2020 start
January 13: First day of spring 2020 classes
August 5: Transfer Welcome Day for Fall 2020 start
August 31: First day of fall 2020 classes
Financial Aid: 215-596-8894
Residential Life: 215-596-8756
Meal Plans: 215-596-8901
Student Health: 215-596-8980
Student Accounts: 215-596-8860