In This Section
Information for Accepted Undergraduate Transfer Students
Congratulations again on your acceptance to USciences. There's a lot to do before your first day of class, so we've provided some helpful information, resources, and deadlines:
- Be Sure to Apply for Financial Aid You may complete the FAFSA beginning October 1st. Contact the Financial Aid Office to ensure that you have filed all necessary paperwork to secure a student loan. They
will notify you of steps to take to complete the Master Promissory Notes and Entrance
- Submit Your Enrollment Deposit Reserve your place in class by submitting your enrollment deposit* online. This year’s enrollment reservation is $500. A paper enrollment reservation form
is available upon request. Please contact the Admission Office at 888-996-8747 or
- Submit Your Housing Deposit Students interested in living on campus will also need to submit a housing deposit*
online, the housing deposit is $200. All unmarried first and second year students
under the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range
are required to reside in University housing for the first two years. Students who live within a 30-mile radius of campus have the option to sign a one
year housing agreement.
* Enrollment and housing deposits are nonrefundable and will be credited to your bill
- Explore Our Housing Options Learn more about our residential life program, on-campus housing options, and off-campus residential options. ADA Accommodations: Students who require specific housing accommodations should contact the Office of Student Accommodations (OSA).
- Schedule an Individual Visit We offer individual visits Monday through Friday. Call the Admission Office to schedule
a visit at 888-996-8747.
Or Attend an On-Campus or Online Event Attend an Accepted Student Day, our Last Look event, or Chat Online. Don't miss this opportunity to meet current USciences students, talk to faculty in your major, and feel what it's like to be part of USciences.
- Show Your School Spirit Check out the USciences gear at our online spirit store and get yours now!
Important Dates 2018-2019
May 1: Enrollment deadline (unless otherwise noted in your acceptance package)
July: We have an Orientation just for transfer students! Keep an eye on your email for the exact dates and to register.
August 27: First day of fall classes
January 14: First day of spring classes
Financial Aid: 215-596-8894
Residential Life: 215-596-8756
Meal Plans: 215-596-8901
Student Health: 215-596-8980
Student Accounts: 215-596-8860