In This Section
Information for Accepted Undergraduate / First-time Students
Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication have paid off. Now it's time to get ready for this next exciting stage in your life. There's a lot to do before your first day of class, so we've provided some helpful information, resources and deadlines:
- Apply for Financial Aid: You may complete the FAFSA beginning October 1st. contact the Financial Aid Office to ensure that you have filed all necessary paperwork to be considered for need-based
aid. Our financial aid counselors will notify you of steps to take to complete your
Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling.
- Submit Your Enrollment Deposit: Reserve your place in the first-year class by submitting your enrollment deposit* online. This year’s enrollment reservation is $500. A paper enrollment reservation form
is available upon request. Please contact the Admission Office at 888-996-8747 or
- Explore On-Campus Housing: Learn more about our residential life program and on-campus housing options. ADA Accommodations: Students who require specific housing accommodations should contact the Office of Student Accommodations (OSA).
- Submit Your Housing Deposit: Students interested in living on campus will also need to submit a housing deposit* online. The housing deposit is $200. All unmarried first and second year students under
the age of 21 whose permanent address is beyond the 30-mile commuting range are required
to reside in University housing for the first two years. Students who live within a 30-mile radius of campus have the option to sign a one
year housing agreement.
* Enrollment and housing deposits are nonrefundable and will be applied to your bill.
- Still Not Sure? Schedule an Individual Visit: We offer individual visits Monday through Friday. Call the Admission Office to schedule
a visit at 888-996-8747.
Or Attend an On-campus or Online Event: Attend an Accepted Student Day, our Last Look event, or Chat Online. Don't miss this opportunity to meet current USciences students, talk to faculty in your major, and feel what it's like to be part of USciences.
- Show Your School Spirit: Check out the USciences gear at our online spirit store and get yours now!
Important Dates 2018-2019
May 1: Enrollment deadline
June 20-21, June 25-26, or June 27-28: First-year Orientation
August 24: Move-in Day
August 27: First day of classes
Financial Aid: 215-596-8894
Residential Life: 215-596-8756
Meal Plans: 215-596-8901
Student Health: 215-596-8980
Student Accounts: 215-596-8860