In This Section
Research Day Poster Guidelines
- Each poster board size is 4 ft (height) by 8 ft (length). Posters should be mounted by push pins only.
- Posters should be put up on the poster boards before 12 p.m.
- Poster presentations will be up for viewing throughout the day (12 to 3 p.m.)
- Professional attire is required by all Poster Presenters
- NOTE: Even though students may stand in front of their posters at any convenient time, they should make every effort to remain with their posters between 1 to 3 p.m. Students may organize their poster content as shown below (general suggestions):
- Refer to the Marketing site on the Portal (USciences faculty, staff and students only) for a scientific poster template and logo file.
- Suggested deadline for submitting poster to be printed: March 30
- Questions about poster printing prior to request? Contact Copy Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495