Orientation Welcome Days Schedule
Please choose one of these dates:
- Monday, June 21, 9 a.m.–noon
- Tuesday, June 22, 9 a.m.–noon
- Tuesday, June 22, 2–5 p.m. On Campus OR Virtual Live Stream Option*
- Wednesday, June 23, 9 a.m.–noon
- Thursday, June 24, 9 a.m.–noon
*The virtual event will be a live stream of the on-campus event, please refer to the schedule below for details about the event.
- Dean of Students and VP of Student Affairs, Ross Radish, welcomes you to the USciences family
- Director of Student Conduct, Rebecca Butler, discusses community norms and what it means to be a Devil
After the Welcome Session, parents/families and students will each follow their own specific schedule.
Parents and Families Schedule
- Meet with a panel of faculty and staff representatives for the first session in the Parent and Family Partnership Series to help with the transition to University life. Topics will be focused on the USciences student experience, academic success, and campus resources, with an open Q&A opportunity.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to ask questions and mingle.
- Hear from Coordinator Kaitlyn Martin regarding ADA Accommodations.
- Representatives from Student Health and Counseling (SHAC) will be available to discuss health, counseling, and important insurance form information.
- Check in and receive a Welcome Package from the Student Life team filled with USciences swag!
- Participate in community ice-breakers and bonding activities hosted by professional facilitators.
- Meet other new students—an opportunity to make a new friend or find your future roommate.
After these events, families and students are free to tour campus and visit local food trucks for some lunch on their own. (Lunch is not included and food trucks take most forms of payment.)
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495