In This Section
Join us for Orientation!
Be sure to attend—it’s two days for you and your family to:
- Make new friends and get to know our campus
- Connect with our faculty and staff who will help you to adjust to college life
- Experience what it’s like to live here by staying overnight in our new residence hall
- And say hello to Drake, our mascot!
Family and student programs are separate so you’ll each have time to explore, ask questions, and get comfortable.
Day One: For you and your family.
While you are getting to know our campus and your new classmates in a day filled with engaging activities, your family will also have a schedule of activities just for them. They'll get tips to help you make the transition to college and learn more about what your academic experience will be like.
Day Two: Just for you.
You'll learn more about the campus, coursework, and people that have made us one of the leading educators of health science professionals in the nation. And your family can visit some of the key departments, including Financial Aid, Student Life, Dining Services, and Student Accounts, and have their questions answered.
Participation in Orientation is strongly encouraged, so register today for one of the below dates:
- Session 1: Wednesday, June 19—Thursday, June 20 - session full
- Session 2: Monday, June 24—Tuesday, June 25 - session full
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 26—Thursday, June 27
Note: If you are unable to attend this session, please contact Admission 215-596-8810 or email@example.com.
Registration is first come, first served, so register now!