Join us for a brand-new Orientation!
Orientation is the best opportunity for you to become familiar with USciences and your future classmates.
While there may be challenges that keep us from physically getting together this year, we’ve created new and personalized experiences, both virtually and in-person, to get you connected and to feel more comfortable.
This brand-new Orientation experience will include a set of virtual events scheduled over the summer and will culminate with an on-campus event.
While these events are just for students, there will also be several separate virtual events just for parents and families!
Participation in Orientation is strongly encouraged so be sure to register for one of the following dates:
- Session 1: Wednesday, June 17
- Session 2: Monday, June 22
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 24
During the one-hour Zoom session from 10–11am, you will:
- Be officially welcomed to the USciences community by our Orientation team.
- Hear a special greeting from Dean Ross Radish, VP Student Affairs.
- Be introduced to your Orientation Leaders and join them in virtual breakout rooms to get to know each other better.
- Get the details from Associate Director, Alexis Heppler on the full schedule of interactive events planned throughout the summer!
Once you register, there will be follow-up email and text communications to keep you on track. Also, please bookmark this Orientation webpage and follow @usciences_Orientation on Instagram. We will be making frequent updates, so these will be the go-to resources for these events. Any questions or concerns with registration, please contact your Admission counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the online kick-off Orientation session, please contact your admission counselor or the main Admission Office at email@example.com.