In This Section
Join us for Orientation!
Participation in Orientation is strongly encouraged. This session is for students Fall 2020 students. Dates fill up quickly so be sure to register early for your preferred date:
- Session 1: Wednesday, June 17—Thursday, June 18
- Session 2: Monday, June 22—Tuesday, June 23
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 24—Thursday, June 25
Note: If you are unable to attend this session, please contact Admission 215-596-8810 or email@example.com.
Be sure to attend—it’s two days for you and your family to:
- Make new friends and get to know our campus
- Connect with our faculty and staff who will help you to adjust to college life
- Experience what it’s like to live here by staying overnight in our new residence hall
- And say hello to Drake, our mascot!
While you are getting to know our campus and your new classmates in a day filled with engaging activities, your family will also have a schedule of activities just for them. They'll get tips to help you make the transition to college and learn more about what your academic experience will be like. You'll learn more about the campus, coursework, and people that have made us one of the leading educators of health science professionals in the nation.
And your family will have the opportunity to meet with some of the key departments, including Financial Aid, Student Life, Dining Services, and Student Accounts, and have their questions answered.