In This Section
Important Orientation Information for Students
Dates and Participation
Students participate in one of three sessions:
- June 20-21, 2018
- June 25-26, 2018
- June 27-28, 2018
Click on one of the sessions above to register. It is on a first come, first served basis. Don't be late!
Check-in on Day One for your Overnight Stay
Check in at Goodman Hall (#11 on campus map) between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. All students are required to stay in Goodman Residence Hall. For your overnight stay, you will be assigned a roommate. This is a good way to meet other new University of the Sciences students.
Note: If you need accommodations for a documented disability or chronic health condition, please contact the Office of Student Accommodations at 215-596-8758 by Monday, May 7 to discuss your needs and the required documentation.
Schedule of Events
Information for Families
While students are attending orientation, we’ve planned a schedule of activities just for families. Read more about it.
- Twin-bed sheets, extra long
- One pillow
- Wash Cloth
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- An Alarm Clock
- Two pencils
- Two pens
- Water bottle (to refill and to help us go green)
- Casual layered clothing (our lecture halls may be chilly)
- Cell phone but turned on silent or vibrate mode
- Spending money for Tasty Drakes - the University Convenience Store, or the on campus Starbucks.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495