In This Section
Important Orientation Information for Students
Dates and Participation
Students participate in one of three sessions. 2019 Orientation dates and schedule coming soon! Check your email in the spring.
Check-in on Day One for your Overnight Stay
Check in at Goodman Hall (#11 on campus map) between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. All students are required to stay in Goodman Residence Hall. For your overnight stay, you will be assigned a roommate. This is a good way to meet other new University of the Sciences students.
Note: If you need accommodations for a documented disability or chronic health condition, please contact the Office of Student Accommodations at 215-596-8758 by Monday, May 7 to discuss your needs and the required documentation.
Schedule of Events
Information for Families
While students are attending orientation, we’ve planned a schedule of activities just for families. Read more about it.
- Twin-bed sheets, extra long
- One pillow
- Wash Cloth
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- An Alarm Clock
- Two pencils
- Two pens
- Water bottle (to refill and to help us go green)
- Casual layered clothing (our lecture halls may be chilly)
- Cell phone but turned on silent or vibrate mode
- Spending money for Tasty Drakes - the University Convenience Store, or the on campus Starbucks.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495