In This Section
Virtual Orientation - Student Accounts, Services, and Support
This page includes information about how to setup your University accounts, recommended computing devices, student health and academic services, and information about billing and financial aid.
Computing and Technology
Here are instructions and links to assist in establishing all USciences IT accounts and services as well as resetting forgotten passwords. Please log in to all the services below in the order listed. If you encounter an error, contact the Technology Services IT Department at email@example.com.
Email and Network Accounts
- Password Recovery System
- Your USciences password expires in a year. Enroll in the account recovery service with an external email address while your password is still active. Use this link to recover or reset your password.
- Sign into USciences’ OneCampus Portal
- You may use your campus username and password for access.
- Sign-up for the USciences Emergency Alert System
- From OneCampus, search for “alert” and select Emergency Alert Enrollment.
- Agree to the terms and select Create Account to ensure you will receive an alert if there is an emergency, cancellation, or closure.
- Activate your USciences email
- From OneCampus, search for “gmail” and select Student Email to activate.
- One Card
- From OneCampus, search for “onecard”. Select OneCard and sign in to view your account or add funds to pay for services and products on campus.
IT Help Desk
Student Help Desk serves the computing needs of all students at USciences. The Student Help Desk is located next to the circulation desk on the 1st floor of the J.W. England Library. The Student Help Desk will be open starting the first week of school. The hours of operation during the school year are:
- Monday–Thursday from 9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Friday from 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Other Technology Services
- Blackboard: Course management system where instructors can post information about your class. Note: Blackboard will not be available for access until you have been registered for classes.
- WebAdvisor: Online interface for students to check grades, transcripts, class schedules and more.
- J.W. England Library: Collections and other online sources to find resources for your research.
Recommended Computing Devices and Requirements
See computer recommendations and requirements, or contact the Student Help Desk for assistance
More information about how and where to use your ID card. If you did not attend Orientation, you will have the opportunity to create your student ID card during Welcome Weekend on Friday August 23, Saturday August 24, or Sunday August 25.
Contact Theresa Reilly with questions about your ID card - firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-596-8946.
Student Health and Academic Support Services
Here are helpful links to the support services provided to our students:
For information about tuition and fees and financial aid, check out these resources:
Contact the Financial Aid Office at 215-596-8894 or email@example.com.
For information about when you will receive your bill and how to pay your bill, visit:
Contact the Student Accounts Office with questions at 215-596-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495