In This Section
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
On-Campus Graduate Student Orientation
We’re excited for you to take the next step in your education at USciences! To familiarize yourself with USciences campus, faculty, and staff, graduate students (except those enrolled in online programs) are required to join us for Orientation:
714 S. 42nd Street
Campus map with driving directions
Orientation is the best way to become acclimated and complete necessary steps to get started—you will:
- Receive your Student ID card. Students need to submit their ID photo in advance of the event using these instructions.
- Meet your program director, faculty, and fellow students.
- Learn how to access University Systems.
As you get ready to start on campus for the fall make sure to review our New Graduate Student Resource Page.
Please RSVP, even if you will not be able to attend.
Fall Semester Orientation
Monday, August 23, 2021
(International Students Only)
- 1–1:30 p.m. Meet and greet new students
- 1:30–3 p.m. Orientation presentation
- 3–4 p.m Campus Tour
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
(MS, PhD, and Certificate Students. Domestic AND International)
- 4–5 p.m. Optional Tour of Campus Offices
- 5–5:30 p.m. Check-in
- 5:30–6 p.m. Welcome and Hear from Campus Partners
- 5:30–7 p.m. Student Resource Fair
- University IDs
- Meet with Program Directors and Course Selection
- Speak with campus partners