In This Section
How would you convince people to make healthy lifestyle decisions?
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business program at University of the Sciences, encourages you to be creative and think out of the box in persuading someone to live a healthy lifestyle. We are sponsoring a social media competition, open to all sophomore, junior and senior high school students. Total cash prizes and scholarships in excess of $10,000 are available to the winning teams, who develop the best Healthy Lifestyles campaign using social media. Social media includes: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Campaign themes should encourage individuals to adopt a more healthy lifestyle such as making better food choices, losing weight, limiting alcohol consumption, stop smoking, etc.
- Target audiences can include peers, young adults, parents, grandparents, etc.
- Submission must include a PowerPoint presentation. You can also use videos, photo galleries, and other tools that take advantage of social media platforms.
- The entries will be judged on creativity and/or originality (30%); understanding the target audience (15%); social media strategy (15%); presentation skills (15%); and social media campaign materials including relevance/applicability, artistic merit, mastery of the media, and production skills (25%.)
- Entry form must be completed and submitted as PDF file or Word document by Monday, February 27, 2017.
- Final campaign presentations must be submitted by Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Submission details here.
- Presentations will be made at USciences, Saturday, March 4, 2017 starting at 10am.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495