In This Section
RACE to Make a Difference Today!
11th Annual Race for Humanity to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project
Saturday, March 26, 2016 @ 9:00 AM.
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
43rd St. & Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
The Wounded Warrior Project, raises awareness and enlists the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members. They help injured service members aid and assist each other and they provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of the injured service members. They strive to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history.
Registration & Information
- PDF File - 2016 Race has been canceled.
Pre-registrants (Prior to March 11th)
- Adults: $20
- 14 & under: $10
Race Day (Registration begins @ 7:30 AM)
- Adults: $25
- 14 & under: $12
- Registration begins at 7:30 am. Participants will gather at the Athletic Recreation Center (ARC) on our campus at 43rd and Woodland Avenue for registration, and then walk a short distance to the well-marked, paved race course through The Woodlands, a national historic cemetery. Race marshals and water stations will be provided along the route to ensure participant safety & comfort.
- Post-race ceremonies will be held in the Athletic/Recreation Center (ARC).
- First Male & First Female
- Top Male & Female in the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 40-59, 60 & over.
- Free T-shirts
- Water stations along course
- Medals for Winners
- Timing by Athlete's Closet
- Ample parking and restrooms
- Raffle prizes
Past Race Results
- Race Results - 2014
- Race Results - 2013
- Race Results - 2012
- Race Results - 2011
- Race Results - 2010
- Race Results - 2009
- Race Results - 2008
- Race Results - 2007
- Race Results - 2006
For more information or questions, email us at RaceforHumanity@gmail.com
This event is sponsored by: Omega Chi Psi
BS Biology 2015
BS Pharmacology/Toxicology 2016
Race For Humanity Registration Hotline at 267-295-3222.